Share your knowledge and expertise at the 2018 NEDRA Conference, to be held Thursday April 26th and Friday April 27th, 2018 at the Hotel Viking in Newport, RI.
- Proposed presentations should be on a topic related to fundraising research, prospect management, fundraising data, or analytics and fit within the conference’s four tracks: Prospect Research, Prospect Management, Fundraising Data Science, and Innovations & Trends.
- Educational sessions will be 60 minutes in length.
- Full presentations will be due to NEDRA in late March.
- Presentations from organizations of all sizes and types are welcome.
- For-profit vendors/consultants are eligible to submit proposals for educational conference sessions. However, educational sessions must not include any marketing or product demonstration. NOTE: To present a product-related session, please contact Sponsorship Chairs Ian Wells (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Bill Gotfredson (email@example.com).
This is a great opportunity to share your unique skills, expertise and best practices with our community. Please submit a short summary of your proposed presentation and a brief speaker bio here: http://www.nedra.org/conference_speaker_proposals.
The proposal deadline is Friday, January 12, 2018.
Questions? Contact NEDRA Conference Co-Chairs Susan Grivno (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Erin Dupuis (email@example.com).